Sunday, September 02, 2007

Hello Spiders text ok so far

The text version of Hello Spiders assumes a time space till the end of the year so that during this could be seen as more or less one moment. Maybe it will not tkae as long as to 2010 as in Timequake.

The Online Information show could be soon as I imagine it. Jimmy Wales is the keynote speaker. I am keeping an open mind about the forms of knowledge relating to the show but it loosens things up quite a lot.

Guardian Talk is getting interesting. The topic "why blog?" in Media has gained some confidence. I think i will concentrate on journalism for a while and leave academic writing for later.

1 comment:

Cirdaneth said...

Hi Will! I've just set up a basic blog for myself, but haven't a clue how to use it! Are you in touch with the others from the Lancaster course. I'd particularly like to hear from Jeanette. Hope you are well.